Monday, January 21, 2013


"When you rise in life,
Your friends know who you are!"

"When you fall down,
You know who are your friends!"


Welcome to my blog!! It’s 2013 and I have decided this year to share my happy journey with all of you as I would like to spread some positivity around the world. Throughout my posts, you will know the big lines of my life but there are many little details that make me the Priya I am which I’ll be keeping for myself and my dear ones. That’s really how I am, I share my achievements with those who care for me such as my family and my friends. I myself give them my news as opposed to them finding through an acquaintance or through a social media network.


I am not a perfect human being and as they say you can never stop growing better, I am still growing. In my blog, I will be sharing with you my thoughts on certain aspects of life and I’d be very happy to hear from you as well. Who knows? Your feedback might help me get better in life and have a positive opinion on certain themes of life I am currently unhappy with, so if you have just a minute, please leave your comments.


Three words. Inspiration, motivation and evolution are the three concepts I will keep in mind while making my posts.

Inspiration – It’s always easy to surrender to what the majority around you are doing because this way you are easily accepted by others but have you ever thought of who you are on your own? Or is there someone in your circle of acquaintances who is not afraid of being unique? If so, then get to know that person and get inspired.


Motivation – Define some clear goals for yourself and set a timeframe to achieve them.  Having goals in life will make you feel like you have a purpose in life and that you're not just wasting your time doing nothing. Sometimes it takes years to reach goals but if you stay focused, you will eventually get there. Find your motivation


Evolution – Starting from your childhood days, you are set with restrictions but as you grow up, you get more freedom to discover the world. That’s exactly the purpose of life. You have to move forward from one stage to the next and not just pretend that you’re fully grown up, that you know everything and stop there. Come out from your routine and evolve to become a better person each day.


I grew up in mind with “If you have nothing good to say,  then don’t comment”, so I will try my best not to hurt anybody’s feelings and if I do, then I apologize in advance. You will not have to bear with me for too long. As I said it’s 2013 at the beginning, my objective so far is to make 13 posts before the end of the year (about one for each month) and since 2014 is far from now, I myself don’t know what my goals will be then. For now, keep in mind that I have my personal commitments and I am indeed busy with my small world but I will try to make time for this blog.

Thank you to all of you, my readers. I hope to make a little place in your heart and I hope to make you believe that being good can be rewarding in life. You're already halfway there when you appreciate someone good and if you do good, you will be someone that the world will look up to. It really doesn’t take much but you have to be truthful from your heart when doing a good deed. Do good to others and good things will come to you. It’s really that simple.


1 comment:

  1. Good post. The part about motivation I like especially. Someone once told me that their are two components to achieving your goals and staying motivated, Willpower and Focus.

    The way it was explained to me is that the willpower is where you get the energy from. It's like the fuel. It's how bad you want something and how resilient you are, Willpower can be inspired from the belief in a Higher Power, it can also be developed by passed experiences.

    Focus is about channeling the willpower in a concentrated point to make it as effective as possible. If you change goals every 5 seconds, no matter how much willpower you have it will be spread all over and lose it's effectiveness. It's also about not being distracted (by other people, by our own fear and stress, etc).

    If you have high willpower but low focus your mind is all over the place and you won't have time to accomplish goals. If it's the opposite (low willpower, high focus) you will know what you want but risk giving up at the first sign of difficulty. We need both in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete